Lean Change Agent Workshop (LCA)Is your approach to change management agile? Join the world's only change management training created by combining ideas from agile, lean startup, and design thinking
Upcoming LCA Workshops
Lean Change Agent is a 2-day experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you create an approach to change management that is compatible with your organization, and the change you’re working on.
Lean Change Agent will help you answer questions like:
- How can we integrate agile and change management?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex change programs?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
2-Day Workshop Agenda
- Introduction: why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar, and different, to how you approach change today?
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles, and how you can apply that thinking to change management.
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
- Incremental Change: How to move away from traditional ROI and towards reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results.
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more.
- People: Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
- Your Own Change Framework: We’ll take the learning from both days, and discuss what your own change framework could look like and you’ll answer your own questions that were created at the beginning of Day 1.
What You Get
- A copy of Lean Change Management
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Lean Change Management workbook
- A lifetime of connections with over 2000 people who have attended these workshops (as of Dec 2017)
Attending the lean change agent workshop with Jason was a great experience. I acquired a hands-on tool set and feel prepared for leading change initiatives. Thanks Jason – great job! – Roland Wolfig, Berlin 2015
“The workshop mirrored what he was teaching about change – that you have to have a growth mindset when it comes to learning and changing. I would recommend anyone who has anything to do with organizational change to attend this course. ThanksJason!” – Ro Gorrell – Perth 2015
“LOVED this course! Jason re-energized me!” Beth Wingerd – Washington 2016
“Thoughtful, patient, great facilitation, great temperament and delivery style.” Manjit Singh, Washington 2016
“Overall, I thought the course was very well facilitated – I felt engaged and interested the entire time” Jordan Job, Chicago 2015
“Knowledgable with real life experiences. Very good communicator, engaging and interesting” Shyamala Keshamouni, Detroit 2016
I experienced an awesome usage and recombination of existing, “classical change methods” combined in a fresh and inspiring way to plan and execute changes… the lean way. A lot of shared practical experiences – by Jason and through given time for group discussion and cool group exercises helped me to understand the Lean Change Management cycle of – Insights – Options – Experiments. +1 for Lean Change – the workshop inspired me! – Sebastian Radics – Munich 2014