Lean Change Agent Self-Study WorkshopEnter in chance to win this course by participating in our Storytelling contest!
112 people have earned their Explorer Badge by completing this course.
The self-study workshop is available in English and Spanish.
Get this course for FREE!
Starting in November 2020, you can earn your Storytelling badge AND if your story is chosen, you’ll win a 100% refund to this course!
How it works:
- Sign-up for the Self-Study Course
- Use the ideas you learned and tell us your story!
Each month, one winner will be chosen and will receive a 100% refund of the self-study course fee!
Lean Change Management is a modern approach that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with.
You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
This course is available in English and Spanish.
Cost: $499 $399 CAD, or $80 monthly for 6 months
Free Preview Module
This is a free preview of the first module: What is Lean Change Management. The full self-study workshop contains over 4 hours of content including personal instruction from Lean Change Management author Jason Little, screencasts, and homework assignments so you can practice what you learned.
Self-study – you progress through the workshop at your own pace and are able to join a recurring monthly Lean Coffee session with Lean Change Management author, Jason Little to have your questions answered.
Self-study students get access to the Lean Change Management Association for 1 year and retain access to all of the training material for 1 year.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
What You Get
- Free copies of Lean Change Management (ePub, Mobi, PDF)
- Certificate of Completion
- Lean Change Management Explorer Badge
- Access to the Modern Change Community for 1 year
- Access to the training material and videos for 1 year