Lean Change Agent Self-Study Workshop"It lived up to my expectation. It was exactly like being at a in-person workshop, I don't feel like I got less of an experience." - Theresa Nicholas
105 people have earned their Explorer Badge by completing this course.
The self-study workshop is available in English and Spanish.
Lean Change Management is a modern approach that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with.
You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
Free Preview Module
This is a free preview of the first module: What is Lean Change Management. The full self-study workshop contains over 4 hours of content including personal instruction from Lean Change Management author Jason Little, screencasts, and homework assignments so you can practice what you learned.
Self-study – you progress through the workshop at your own pace and are able to join a recurring monthly Lean Coffee session with Lean Change Management author, Jason Little to have your questions answered.
Self-study students get access to the Lean Change Management Association for 1 year and retain access to all of the training material for 1 year.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
What You Get
- Free copies of Lean Change Management (ePub, Mobi, PDF)
- Certificate of Completion
- Lean Change Management Explorer Badge
- Access to the LCMA for 1 year
- Access to the training material and videos for 1 year