Lean Change Agent Virtual Workshop (LCA-V)
About The Lean Change Agent Virtual Workshop: As innovation and disruption continue to increase, more and more organizations are looking for how to change faster in order to remain competitive. Many of those organizations are looking at Agile to do that, but tend to use outdated change management approaches that are not equipped to manage fast-paced change. This virtual workshop is designed to show you how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. Lean Change Management is a modern approach that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with. You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
Free Preview ModuleThis short video is the introduction module for the Virtual Peer Group version. Watch and learn about the modules you’ll go through, as well as the format of the workshop.
Self-StudySelf-study – you progress through the workshop at your own pace and are able to join a recurring monthly Lean Coffee session with Lean Change Management author, Jason Little to have your questions answered.
Virtual Peer GroupVirtual Peer Group – you will work weekly over 6 weeks with a small group of 4 – 8 people that more closely mimics the in-class version of the workshop. Attendees participate in a weekly Lean Coffee session to discuss the current learning module being worked on with Lean Change Management author, Jason Little.
What’s the Difference?The content for both versions are the same. The Self-Study version allows you to progress at your own pace and gives you access to 1 Lean Coffee session with a licensed facilitator, as well as other attendees who are currently enrolled in the self-study program. The Virtual Peer Group version runs over a course of 7 weeks and you, and up to 7 other participants, attend a weekly Lean Coffee session with a licensed facilitator. The Virtual Peer Group version gives you a more personalized experience and allows you to explore the topics much more deeply. It’s been designed to mimic the in-person version of the workshop, while the Self-Study version has been designed for those who would rather go through the material at their own pace.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
What You Get
- Free copies of Lean Change Management (ePub, Mobi, PDF)
- Certificate of Completion
- Lean Change Management Explorer Badge (coming soon!)