Enterprise Transformation with Lean Change (ICP - ENT)
IC Agile Enterprise Transformation
This 3-day workshop is an accredited IC Agile Workshop that is part of the Business Agility Track.
Enterprise Transformation with Lean Change Management gives attendees the ability to navigate the complexity of enterprise organizational transformation.
Attendees will learn how to create a context-dependant, and feedback-driven approach to organizational transformation that focuses on creating meaningful impact over following a standardized, and linear appraoch to change.
When combined with ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions), attendees will immediately walk away with concrete practices they can use right away.
Sometimes as change agents, we forget that organizations are social systems. While our brains desperately want change to follow a linear and standardized progression, we know complex organizational change never has, and will never, work that way.
Enterprise Transformation with Lean Change Management is a 3-day workshop designed to help you create a context-dependant and feedback-driven approach to transformation.
In this workshop, we’ll explore:
- How organizational systems enhance and hinder agility
- How to influence change directly and indirectly
- How to swim with the organizational currents towards positive change, and how to know when to swim against them
- Why diverse culture and leadership styles create the natural and positive friction that moves transformations forward
- The delicate dance between structure and culture
- Visual facilitation techniques and a variety of Lean Change Management tools, ideas and practices
este curso está disponible en inglés y español
During the COVID crisis, we continue to rely on our wicked-awesome facilitators to make the right choice for their attendees. Most of our workshops are delivered remotely, while in areas where vaccines have rolled out or COVID threats are low, facilitators may choose to run in-person workshops.
Much like our other workshops, don’t expect to have PowerPoint slides read to you! We’ll walk you through an interactive experience rooted in helping three organizations merge through an agile transformation.
Business and Complexity
This foundational track kicks off the workshop to give you a basic understanding of internal and external forces that shape our transformations.
We will in a world where it’s become more important to focus on internal processes and how your organization dances within the ecosystem in which it exists.
- Introduction to Complexity
- Introduction to Lean
- Introduction to Business Agility
Organizing the Organization
This track is about the four basic tenants of organizational design:
- How do we choose to group people?
- How do we link groups together?
- How do we align multiple groups toward a higher purpose?
- How do we know if it’s working?
- Organizational Structures and Design
- Organizational Processes
- Agile Scaling Frameworks
Disruption and Change
Today’s organizations have much less control over their destiny than they used to. The entry barrier into established markets continues to lower, and more leaders want to see significant culture shifts in their organizations.
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Organizational Interventions
- Metrics that Matter
It’s the diversity of thought and leadership styles that creates the friction that moves transformation forward. This track focuses on understanding and respecting the similarities and differences between people.
- Understanding Leadership Styles
- Modern People
- Technical Excellence in Change
- 4 Tracks, three modules in each track
- Case Study: an opportunity to apply learnings by helping merge 3 organizations together through an agile transformation
- Online learning library included
- Access to the Modern Change Community included
- 16 synchronous contact hours
- Free copy of Lean Change Management and Change Agility