What is Lean Change Management?
- Agile and Beyond 2014 – Building Your Roadmap to Agility on February 23, 2014
- Modernizing Change Management with Lean Change Management on March 18, 2014 11:00 am
- Lean Change Management on Agile.FM on March 24, 2014
- Agile Change Management on March 27, 2014 5:15 pm
- 2-day Lean Change Management Workshop on May 22, 2014
- Creating Alignment for Agile Change on November 10, 2014
- Creating Alignment for Agile Change on November 24, 2014 9:00 am
- Lean Change Management at Darefest on December 8, 2014 9:00 am
- Lean Change Agent – Hamburg, Germany on December 11, 2014 9:00 am
- Lean Change Management Lean Coffee on January 10, 2015 10:00 am
- Continuous Quality Improvement of Change on February 23, 2015
Lean Change Management Interview at Agile 2013
Date: August 2013
Running Time: 18 minutes
I sat down with fellow coach and InfoQ editor Todd Charron to talk about how we used approaches in my new book for running a medium-sized Agile Transformation.
Presentations and Tools
Agile and Beyond 2014: Creating Your Agile Transformation Roadmap with Lean Change Management
Poster-Sized Canvas Download
Lean Change Management is inspired by a variety of practices and many communities from agile to organizational development and neuroscience. Check out my recent interview with InfoQ about my upcoming talk at Darefest in Antwerp, Belguim.
In manufacturing and software, “waste” is considered to be a bad thing. But what about change management? Is something that is more unpredictable and uncertain affected by the same types of waste?
People generally cling to what’s familiar to them when it comes to choosing a change management framework. Of course, that preference might not be the right tool for the job. Here are some ideas for how to build your own change management framework.
Gerry Kirk and Jason Little presented Lean Change Management at Agile and Beyond in 2013. Check out the presentation here.
These are the slides I presented at LESS 2012 chronicling the evolution of Lean Change Management. This talk won best talk for the Lean Startup track in Tallin, Estonia!