Become a Lean Change Agent FacilitatorGet early access to new material, ability to run your own workshops, and more!
How to Become a Facilitator
You can become a Lean Change Agent Facilitator by attending a 2-day Lean Change Agent course.
Facilitators should have a background in training and facilitation, and be comfortable with running a dynamic workshop.
- Discount on Lean Change Management books to give to your participants
- Access to a private online community via Slack
- Access to the source material and new content
- Ability to promote your courses through this site (over 2500 unique visitors per month) and the Lean Change Management mailing list (over 3500 members as of Oct 2018)
- free membership in the Lean Change Management Association
When I had a late-night bar chat with Jason at Agile 2013, I was convinced that there was high potential in the material he was working. After taking the course, that picture still sticks, and I want to follow suit on the journey.Markus Gartner