February 23, 7:00 pm PST
Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how they can change faster to keep up with a constantly increasing pace of change and disruption. Lean Change Agent is an experience designed to help you take the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management, and Design Thinking to help you create an approach to change that is compatible with your organization and the change you’re working on.
The Lean Change Agent Workshop will help you answer questions like:
• How can we integrate agile and change management?
• How can we apply agile practices to complex change programs?
• How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
• How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
• Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
• How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
• How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
• How to modernize your change management practices
• Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
• Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
• How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
This course is conducted completely online through a combination of self-study and virtual facilitator-led sessions. Upon registration you will be given access to the official Lean Change Management self-study site, where you can get started with the course content.
There will be six (6) virtual facilitator-led sessions occurring once per week over period of the course. Each session corresponds with one of the six modules of the course.
Each of the virtual facilitatior-led sessions will be held on Wednesdays from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Pacific Standard Time:
Module 1: Change Agility - Learn the basics of Agile and how the best way to ‘be more agile’ in change management is to start with the Agile manifesto
Module 2: Lean Change Management - What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar, and different, to how you approach change today?
Module 3: The Ecosystems of Change - Use Lean and Agile tools to explore what your change is, who and what is affected, to what degree, and what relationships you can leverage to help drive your change forward
Module 4: Alignment - Learn how to use light-weight tools, such as Change Canvases, for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
Module 5: Experiments - Learn how to move away from change activities and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more
Module 6: People - Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
What You Get
• Earn the internationally recognized Lean Change Agent credential!
• A digital copy of the Lean Change Management book!
• A digital copy of the NEW Change Agility book!
• Access to the Modern Change Agent Community!
• Lean Change Management workbook!
• Connections with a global community of change agents!
• Premium access to changewayfinder.com!
• Ongoing access to the lesson Miro boards!