February 25, 6:00 pm CET
What would happen if we approached our Agile Transformation in an agile way?
This 2-day workshop is an accredited ICAgile Workshop that has been added to our course offerings as of January 2020.
This 2-day experience is designed to show you how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change.
Upon completion (participation and a small assignment), attendees receive their ICP-CAT credential which is part of the Enterprise Agile Coaching track.
Lean Change Management is a modern approach to change management that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with.
You’ll refresh what Agile is, and learn how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Ecosystem of Change
- Responding to Change vs Resistance to Change
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
LEAN CHANGE MANAGEMENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to (your existing) Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Develop your own contextual change framework
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, Perspective Mapping and more.
ICAGILE RELATED LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR ICP-CAT
(SECTION 1 AND 5 OF THE EAC LEARNING OUTCOMES)
- The Field of EAC
- Organization and Human Change Processes
- Agile Transition and Transformation Change Strategies
- Working with Organizational Impediments
- Communicating, Educating and Facilitating for Organizational Change
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- ICAgile’s ICP-CAT certification after completion of a small assignment. Certification of $60 included in the price.
- Lean Change Management badge
- PDF copy of the Lean Change Management book
- 3 month membership to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Access to Lean Change Management and Happy Melly Slack channel
- Printed course materials
- A fun time
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
When you register, we will send you a pro-forma invoice within a week of your registration date, which we will ask you to pay before 30 days of the start of the workshop.
If we have a minimum of 12 paid participants 30 days before the start of the event, we will send you a confirmation email.
100% refunds are given if the workshop is canceled by the organizer.
You can request refunds before the start date of the workshop you registered for, after your payment:
- 100% refund up till 30-days before the start.
- 50% refund up till 15-days before the start.
- No refund for cancellations later than 15-days before the start.
Do not book travel and accommodations until the workshop is confirmed (~1 month before the session).
Exact location will be communicated once the workshop is confirmed
To speak to the organizers of this course for further details:
Call: +34 696 51 07 28