February 24, 5:30 pm AWST
What would happen if we approached our Agile Transformation in an agile way?
Find out on our Coaching Agile Transitions Course with Lean Change Management. Designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking so you can help your organisation live the agile values and principles whilst transforming to new ways of working.
Broaden your Change Toolkit and discover more practices to introduce and facilitate change across your organisation so you can decide which tool to pull out of your toolkit and when.
This workshop will help you answer questions like:
• How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
• How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
• How can we integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way?
• How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programs?
Session Design: This virtual programme incorporates:
• 8+ hours of online self-directed learning through our learning platform
• 9 hours of group coaching calls leveraging peer to peer learning
The programme runs over 6 weeks, with the first group call on 19th January at 16:00 PM AWST (Perth).
On successful completion of the programme, attendees receive their ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification, which is part of the ICAgile Enterprise Agile Coaching track.
This programme is specifically designed for change agents working on an agile transformation.
- Introduction and Agile Foundations
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Ecosystem of Change
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment, and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
Session Days + Times – 90 Minutes each day:
- 19 January 2021: 16:00 AWST / 19:00 AEDT
- 27 January 2021: 16:00 AWST / 19:00 AEDT
- 03 February 2021: 16:00 AWST / 19:00 AEDT
- 10 February 2021: 16:00 AWST / 19:00 AEDT
- 18 February 2021: 16:00 AWST / 19:00 AEDT
- 24 February 2021: 16:00 AWST/ 19:00 AEDT
· Understanding Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC)
· Understanding Enterprise Agile Coaching Competencies
· Knowing Your Limits and Boundaries
· Creating a Business Case for Change
· Understanding the Human Change Process
· Understanding the Organisational Change Process
· How to bring an Agile Mind-set to Change
· Understanding how to work with complexity in organisations
Additional Learner Benefits:
- Access to Course content and all modules for 1 year
- In-module discussions
- Free e-book - Lean Change Management by Jason Little
- Global peer-based learning
- Support from licensed facilitators
- Free 3-month subscription to the Modern Change Management Community Portal