October 20, 4:30 pm SAST
Lean Change Agent
We are experiencing an extraordinarily high rate of change in our lives and workplaces. Organisations need to learn to adapt and respond rapidly to these changes to support their teams and thrive in these ever-changing times. Lean Change Management is a feedback-driven approach to change management inspired by the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management, and Design Thinking.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to respond to change
- How to modernise your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organisational Development and Change Management to develop your own contextual change framework
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, Perspective Mapping and more.
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Lean Change Management Cycle
- How People Experience Change
- How to Create Alignment for Change
- How to Design Change Experiments
- How to Architect your own change framework
Who should attend?
- Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Organisational Coaches
- Anyone involved or interested in change