January 29, 5:00 pm CET
Today’s fast-paced world is driving all organizations toward wanting to answer the question, how do we change faster? The problem is, most popular approaches to change predate Google and are based on plan-driven, linear processes.
This 2-day workshop is designed to show you how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. Lean Change Management is a modern approach to change management that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with.
You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- How to use light-weight tools and practices that you can use right away such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more
What you’ll get
- A FREE copy of Lean Change Management, the book
- Access to a private Slack channel to learn and share ideas with fellow course graduates
- A beautiful proof of participation to brag to your colleagues about!
- Two fantastic days of conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator
Attending this workshop will allow you to apply for a license as a Lean Change Agent facilitator and organize your own workshops.