May 22, 4:00 pm EDT
This course was originally scheduled to run in Raleigh, NC. Existing registrations have moved to online registration.
How it'll work:
1. you'll get access to all of the learning material, video tutorials and a private community
2. calls will happen twice a week for 1.5 hours for a total of 8 hours of online instruction. Time will be North American and European friend times. (Asia PAC, Australia times are available in other courses)
3. real-time support via slack, in-module discussions, and private community site
Upon completion, attendees will receive their IC-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) Certification
This 2-day workshop is designed to show you how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change.
Lean Change Management is a modern approach to change management that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with.
You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
Cancelation and Logistics
- Do not book travel and accommodations until the workshop is confirmed.
- Refunds given if the workshop is canceled, you can request a full refund 7-days before the start date of the confirmed course.