February 16, 5:30 pm IST
On completion of this workshop, attendees receive the ICAgile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification
As Change Agents and Agile Practitioners, we are always looking for new approaches to facilitate meaningful change, especially in today's fast-paced environment.
Lean Change Management is a feedback-driven approach to change that has been designed by merging good ideas from Agile, Change management, HR and Organizational development wrapped in Lean Start-up thinking.
This 2 days workshop is based on the 'Lean Change Management' and is designed for all those passionate to facilitate such meaningful change into their organization with a blend of Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. This workshop covers the curriculum for ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions credential.
With this workshop you broaden your Change Toolkit and discover more practices to introduce and facilitate change across your organisations and you decide which tool to pull out of your toolkit and when.
Our workshop is designed with the 'Training from the Back of the Room' approach and your learning is further enhanced by real implemented stories and cases.
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Ecosystem of Change
- Responding to Change vs Resistance to Change
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity