June 25, 5:00 pm CEST
Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change Management is a 2-day experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you live the agile values and principles while transforming your organization to new ways of working.
Much like the Lean Change Agent workshop, this workshop will help you answer questions like:
- How can we integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programs?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
- What is Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC)?
- Understanding EAC Competencies
- Striving for Personal and Professional Mastery
- Ethical Considerations of EAC
- Knowing Your Limits and Boundaries
- Creating a Business Case for Change
- Understanding the Human Change Process
- Understanding the Organizational Change Process
- Bringing the Agile Mindset to Change
- Understanding Organizational System Entry
- Organizational Change Assessments
- Co-Creating an Organizational Change Strategy
- Communication, Education, and Facilitation at the Organizational Level
Tools and Practises We’ll Explore
- Perspective and Organizational Mapping
- Change Canvases, Visual Work Management
- Applying Agile, Lean Startup and Design Thinking to Change
- Experiment creation and prioritization
- Satir Interaction Model
2-Day Workshop Agenda
- Introduction: why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- The Change Agent: It starts with you. Meaningful change happens when you bring your whole self to work
- What is Lean Change Management: The Lean Change Management Cycle and 5 Universals of Change
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles, and how you can apply that thinking to change management.
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
- Incremental Change: How to move away from traditional ROI and towards reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results.
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more.
- People: Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
- Your Own Change Framework: We’ll take the learning from both days, and discuss what your own change framework could look like and you’ll answer your own questions that were created at the beginning of Day 1.
What You Get
- A copy of Lean Change Management
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Lean Change Management workbook
- ICP-CAT Certification
- A lifetime of connections with over 3500 people who have attended these workshops
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
We will send you a proforma invoice within a week of your registration date, which we will ask you to pay when the workshop is confirmed.
If we have a minimum of 4 participants, we will send you a confirmation email (not later than 10 days before the workshop).
100% refunds are given if the workshop is canceled by the organizer.
You can request refunds before the start date of the workshop you registered for, after your payment:
- 100% refund up till 30 days before the start.
- 50% refund up till 15 days before the start.
- No refund for cancellations later than 15 days before the start.
Ancud IT-Beratung GmbH
Please feel free to speak to the organizers of this course for further details:
Call: +49 1520 4989292