September 25, 6:00 pm CDT
This is the first train the trainer workshop for Lean Change Agent, meaning we will dive into facilitator topics in addition to the workshop. Based on demand, a half-day may be added closer to the date to focus deeper on facilitator topics.
How it works:
- public attendees will attend for 2 days, just like a regular course.
- if you wish to become a Lean Change Facilitator, a 3rd day is added and your registration fee gets applied to your facilitator license.
This 2-day workshop is designed to show you how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change.
Lean Change Management is a modern approach to change management that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with.
You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.