December 1, 10:30 pm IST
On completion of this workshop, attendees receive the ICAgile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification and the Virtual Agile Explorer from Lean Change Management
As Change Agents and Agile Practitioners, we are always looking for new approaches to facilitate meaningful change, especially in today's fast-paced environment.
Lean Change Management is a feedback-driven approach to change that has been designed by merging good ideas from Agile, Change management, HR and Organizational development wrapped in Lean Start-up thinking.
This workshop is based on the 'Lean Change Management' and is designed for all those passionate to facilitate such meaningful change into their organization with a blend of Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. This workshop covers the curriculum for ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions credential.
With this workshop you broaden your Change Toolkit and discover more practices to introduce and facilitate change across your organisations and you decide which tool to pull out of your toolkit and when.
Iteration Days + Times - 2 hours every Wednesday from 13 Oct to 1 Dec
- 13 Oct : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 20 Oct : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 27 Oct : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 03 Nov : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 10 Nov : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 17 Nov : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 24 Nov : 2030 - 2230 India time
- 01 Dec : 2030 - 2230 India time
Check the time in your timezone https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- Introduction and Agile Foundations
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Ecosystem of Change
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
Additional Learner Benefits:
- Digital copy of Lean Change Management by Jason Little
- Digital copy of Change Agility by Jason Little
- Access to Modern Change Agent community portal - with 3 months free access included
- Global Peer-based learning
- Connections with a global community of change agents
- ICAgile's ICP-CAT certificate and Lean Change Agent's Explorer badge