February 9, 2022 8:00 pm CST
Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how they can change faster to keep up with a constantly increasing pace of change and disruption. Lean Change Agent is an experience designed to help you take the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management, and Design Thinking to help you create an approach to change that is compatible with your organization and the change you’re working on.
The Lean Change Agent Workshop will help you answer questions like:
• How can we integrate agile and change management?
• How can we apply agile practices to complex change programs?
• How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
• How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
• Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
• How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
• How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
• How to modernize your change management practices
• Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
• Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
• How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
This course is conducted completely online through a combination of self-study and virtual facilitator-led sessions. Upon registration you will be given access to the official Lean Change Management self-study site, where you can get started with the course content.
There will be six (6) virtual facilitator-led sessions occurring once per week over period of the course. Each session corresponds with one of the six modules of the course.
This Class is Spoken and Taught in the English Language only.
Each of the virtual facilitator-led sessions will be only 1.5hrs and held on January 5th-February 9th 2022 on Wednesdays from 6:30pm-8:00pm(CST):
January 5th 2022 6:30pm-8:00pm 1.5hrs
January 12th 2022 6:30pm-8:00pm 1.5hrs
January 19th 2022 6:30pm-8:00pm 1.5hrs
January 26st 2022 6:30pm-8:00pm 1.5hrs
February 2nd 2022 6:30pm-8:00pm 1.5hrs
February 9th 2022 6:30pm-8:00pm 1.5hrs
Introduction to Lean Change: What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar, and different, to how you approach change today?
Ecosystems of Change: Explore what your change is: Who and what is affected, to what degree, and what relationships can you leverage to help drive your change forward
Alignment: How to use light-weight tools, such as Change Canvases, for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more.
People: Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
Putting it All Together: We’ll take the course learnings and discuss what your own change framework could look like and you’ll answer your own questions that were created at the beginning of Day 1.
What You Get
• Earn the internationally recognized Lean Change Agent credential!
• A digital copy of the Lean Change Management book!
• A digital copy of the NEW Change Agility book!
• Access to the Modern Change Agent Community!
• Lean Change Management workbook!
• Connections with a global community of change agents!