June 25, 1:30 pm CEST
Challenge for Early Adopters: Being a recently accredited workshop it seems unlikely we got it all right from the beginning – I’m on a learning journey together with you. We learn through constructive feedback. Therefor I’ve decided to apply a special ‘1st edition’ discount for this workshop, in return for… Exactly: constructive feedback for potential improvements!
Regular price: € 895
1st Edition price: € 745
Sometimes as change agents, we forget that organizations are social systems. While our brains desperately want change to follow a linear and standardized progression, we know complex organizational change never has, and will never, work that way.
Enterprise Transformation with Lean Change Management gives attendees the ability to navigate the complexity of enterprise organizational transformation.
Attendees will learn how to create a context-dependent, and feedback-driven approach to organizational transformation that focuses on creating meaningful impact over following a standardized, and linear approach to change.
In this workshop, we’ll explore:
- How organizational systems enhance and hinder agility
- How to influence change directly and indirectly
- How to swim with the organizational currents towards positive change, and how to know when to swim against them
- Why diverse culture and leadership styles create the natural and positive friction that moves transformations forward
- The delicate dance between structure and culture
- Visual facilitation techniques and a variety of Lean Change Management tools, ideas and practices
The Voyager challenge: Workshop Details
Much like our other workshops, don’t expect to have PowerPoint slides read to you! We’ll walk you through an interactive experience rooted in helping three organizations merge through an agile transformation.
To make the workshop a coherent experience a selection has been made between many available models, concept, methods and practices. More details have been gathered in the Student Handbook which will be provided in advance to the workshops.
Business and Complexity
This foundational track kicks off the workshop to give you a basic understanding of internal and external forces that shape our transformations.
We will in a world where it’s become more important to focus on internal processes and how your organization dances within the ecosystem in which it exists.
- Introduction to Complexity
- Introduction to Lean
- Introduction to Business Agility
Organizing the Organization
This track is about the four basic tenants of organizational design:
- How do we choose to group people?
- How do we link groups together?
- How do we align multiple groups toward a higher purpose?
- How do we know if it’s working?
- Organizational Structures and Design
- Organizational Processes
- Agile Scaling Frameworks
Disruption and Change
Today’s organizations have much less control over their destiny than they used to. The entry barrier into established markets continues to lower, and more leaders want to see significant culture shifts in their organizations.
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Organizational Interventions
- Metrics that Matter
It’s the diversity of thought and leadership styles that creates the friction that moves transformation forward. This track focuses on understanding and respecting the similarities and differences between people.
- Understanding Leadership Styles
- Modern People
- Technical Excellence in Change
An opportunity to apply learnings by helping merge 3 organizations together through an agile transformation.
Virtual Course Format
- 4 Tracks, three modules in each track, half a day workshop per track
- Active participation in the Case Study session of half a day is a condition for receiving your ICAgile and Lean Change Management certifications
- A total of 20 synchronous contact hours
- 1-year free access to the Modern Change Community
- Free copy of Lean Change Management and Change Agility
- ICAgile’s ICP-ENT certificate, Lean Change Management certificate and Voyager badge.
- Access to the online learning library
NOTE: Previous experience with Agile (at a team, or organizational level) and/or Change Management is highly recommendable to be able to follow the course and be able to apply learnings to the Case Study successfully.
If you can't make it to the June session, you may be interested in the session we organize in November