December 10, 2020 3:00 pm AWST
This course has been converted from our in-person workshop to a virtual programme incorporating 8+ hours of online self-directed learning and 8 hours of group coaching calls run weekly. The programme runs for 8 weeks, with the first group call on 22nd August 2020 at 2pm (AWST - Perth).
On completion of this online programme, attendees receive the ICAgile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification and the Virtual Agile Pioneer from Lean Change Management
Whilst the Lean Change Agent workshop is a foundational course for all change agents, this programme is specifically designed for change agents working on an agile transformation. On successful completion of the programme, attendees receive their ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification, which is part of the ICAgile Enterprise Agile Coaching track.
Our online Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change Management programme combines self-directed learning with weekly online coaching calls. It is designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you live the agile values and principles whilst transforming your organisation to new ways of working.
This programme will help you answer questions like:
· How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
· How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
· How can we integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way?
· How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programs?
8 + hours of self-directed learning combined with 8 hours of online instruction and coaching by licensed facilitators Charlotte Mawle & Ro Gorell
- Introduction and Agile Foundations
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Ecosystem of Change
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change lift-offs and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from Change activities and move towards change experiments including good practices for communication, creating alignment and providing status to change sponsors
- People: Explore how different people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
Session Days + Times - 1 hour each day:
- 22 Oct: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEST
- 29 Oct: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEST
- 5 Nov: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEST
- 12 Nov: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEST
- 19 Nov: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEST
- 26 Nov: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEST
- 3 Dec: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEDT
- 10 Dec: 14:00 AWST/17:00 AEDT
· Understanding what Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC) is.
· Understanding Enterprise Agile Coaching Competencies
· Knowing Your Limits and Boundaries
· Creating a Business Case for Change
· Understanding the Human Change Process
· Understanding the Organisational Change Process
· How to bring an Agile Mind-set to Change
· Understanding how to work with complexity in organisations
Additional Learner Benefits:
- Access to Course content and all modules for 1 year
- In-module discussions
- Free e-book - Lean Change Management by Jason Little
- Global peer-based learning
- Support from licensed facilitators