November 18, 7:00 pm EDT
Overview of Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
To remain competitive in today’s ever-changing business landscape, organizations need the ability to change quickly. While many managers and leaders gravitate towards Agile and Scrum, neither tell you how to change into the highly mature organizations that are described within their details.
The Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change Management course is designed to help you learn about and take the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Complexity Thinking, Brain Science, and Design Thinking to create an approach to change management that is friendly with Agile and Scrum.
This course will help you answer questions such as:
- How can we integrate change management with Agile ways of thinking to create less resistance to change?
- How can we apply the Agile thought process to complex organizational change initiatives such as Agile Transformations?
- How can we help people become more intrinsically motivated and meet them where they are while we iterate through change?
- How can we establish a continuous change mindset within our organizational culture?
After completing this course, you will understand how to foster and guide people and organizations towards co-created, participatory change.
This virtual class includes 16 hours of live exercises, discussion, and experience sharing, plus a short self-paced theory and concepts video that attendees should watch before the live sessions each week. There are eight live sessions, each lasting 2 hours.
$850 USD (bring 1 paying friend $800, bring two paying friends $750 - See "Bring A Friend" discount details below)
Session Dates and Times
All times are US Eastern
Session 1 - Introductions and Your Change Challenge (Oct 26 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 2 - The [Agile] Change Agent (Octt 28 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 3 - What is Lean Change Management (Nov 2 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 4 - Agile and Change Management (Nov 4 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 5 - The Ecosystem of Change (Nov 9 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 6 - [Change] Alignment (Nov 11 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 7 - [Change] Experiments (Nov 16 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 8 - People Change (Nov 18 - 5pm to 7pm)
Optional - Lean Coffee Session with attendees from other Evolvement Change's ICP-CAT classes - Date and Time TBD
What You Get
- 16 hours of interaction with your class cohort and licensed instructor
- 12+ Lean Change Canvases you can use immediately
- A PDF copy of the book "Lean Change Management" by Jason Little
- A PDF copy of the book "Change Agility" by Jason Little
- ICP-CAT Certificate
- Virtual Agile Explorer Badge
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- A combined Lean Coffee session with other Evolvement Change class members to share stories and experiences
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
- Managers and Leadership of all levels
- Change Agents and Managers
Live Session Requirements:
- A quiet and comfortable place to be for the 2hr duration of the live class sessions
- Be mindful of potential interruptions (e.g., children, pets, etc.).
- Camera and microphone (there will be lots of interaction)
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Ability to access Zoom and Mural
- Please participate in the live sessions as if you are there in person.
- Please arrive on time and commit to full 100% class session attendance.
- Please pay full attention and participate fully (with your camera on).
- Your certificate is based on your attendance and participation during class time.
Ken Rickard - Trainer@Evolvement Change, National Change and Agility Coach@Insight DI, Authorized ICAgile Instructor, Licensed LCM Facilitator, Licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator, Professional Scrum Master III
Registration and Payment
Registering for this class means you plan to attend, and we are saving a seat for you. Two weeks out from the start of class, if the minimum number of attendees has been met (4 people), the instructor will send you a link for payment. If payment is not received within 48 hours, your seat may be at risk of being given away to someone else.
Bring A Friend Discount
During the registration period (outside 2 weeks before class starts), you can cut $50 off your class cost for each additional person you bring to the class (up to a maximum discount of $100). This discount can be nested, so your friends get the same discount. The bigger your group gets, the less everyone pays (maximum class size is 12 people).
Considering payment is not collected until 2 weeks out from the class start, 100% refunds are not available after payment.
- 75% refund within 48 hours of payment.
- 50% refund within 2 days before the day your class starts.
- No refunds once your class has started.
- Instead of a refund, you can request to be moved to the next class.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: