December 2, 5:00 pm GMT+08
An agile business is one that can respond rapidly to changes in the internal and external environment without losing momentum or vision.
This is enabled through a new organisational model that is built around self-organising, cross-functional teams who are empowered to manage products, or services throughout their complete lifecycle.
With the right level of empowerment and support, these teams can dramatically reduce the lead time to value, increase customer satisfaction and drive positive change upon revenue and profitability.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Form, or work within a high-performing cross-functional, agile team.
- Develop practical competencies in a wide-range of business agility techniques and be able to:
- Describe the 7 Principles of Business Agility
- How to create a realistic, compelling and motivational vision statement
- How to create a set of supporting agile team values
- How agile business leaders can empower cross-functional teams
- How to perform rapid planning and prioritisation
- How to move from lengthy and inflexible plans to visual canvases
- How to analyse and manage change using lean methods
- How to design and conduct business change experiments
- How to understand your own strengths and weaknesses
- How to identify where the team has skills gaps and/or skill overlaps
- How to analyse and manage group dynamics
- Describe the Critical Success Factors that the organisation needs to implement for Business Agility to be successful