The famous martial artist Bruce Lee once said ‘Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.’ Jason is the Bruce Lee of change management!
Date:February 20, 8:30 am —
February 21, 5:00 pm CET
Location:The Hague, Netherlands
NormalEnded on February 10
Lean Change Agent with Dual Certification
Please join us for the Lean Change Agent workshop in The Hague in February 2020
Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how they can change faster to keep up with a constantly increasing pace of change and disruption.
Lean Change Agent is a 2-day experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean start-up and design thinking to help you create an approach to change management that is compatible with your organisation, and the change you’re working on.
Lean Change Agent will help you answer questions like:
- How can we integrate agile and change management?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex change programmes?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
WHAT YOU GET
- Certification as an ICAgile Certified Professional – Coaching Agile Transitions
- Certification as a Lean Change Agent – issued by the Lean Change Management Association
- A copy of Lean Change Management by Jason Little
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Lean Change Management workbook