December 8, 5:00 pm EST
Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how to keep up with the constantly increasing pace of change and disruption.
The Lean Change Agent Workshop is designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup, and design thinking to create a new approach to change management. This course will help you craft a strategy compatible with your organization’s pace of change and your currently active change efforts.
Private classes and group discounts are available!
This course will be delivered over three half-day (4hr) live sessions by our instructors.
By attending the Lean Change Agent Workshop, you will be able to answer:
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can Change Management and Agile work together?
- How can we apply change agility to complex change programs?
- How can we tap into the existing motivation of people so that they gravitate towards change intrinsically?
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to shift focus to responding to change over generating resistance
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD, and CM to develop your contextual change framework
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases and Perspective Mapping
Workshop Session Details
- Introduction: why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar and different to how you approach change today?
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles and how to apply this thinking to change management.
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
- Incremental Change: Moving away from traditional ROI and reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results.
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities and towards change experiments. Including good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors, and more.
- People: Why the past ideas of “resistance to change” and the “70% of changes fail” are outdated. We’ll explore how people respond to change differently and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity.
- Create your Change Framework: We’ll take the learning from the course and discuss how you would apply it to your unique situation.
What You Get:
- A digital copy of Lean Change Management
- Access to the Modern Change Agent Community
- Lean Change Management workbook
- Connections with a global community of change agents
- Premium access to changewayfinder.com
- Lean Change Management Explorer Certificate and Badge
Who Should Attend:
- Change Managers
- Change Agents
- Managers and Leadership
Live Session Requirements:
- A quiet and comfortable place to be for the duration of the live class sessions
- Be mindful of potential interruptions (e.g., children, pets, etc.).
- Camera and microphone (there will be lots of interaction)
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Ability to access Microsoft Teams and Mural
- Please participate in the live sessions as if you are there in person.
- Please arrive on time and commit to full 100% class session attendance.
- Please pay full attention and participate fully (with your camera on).
Ken Rickard - National Change and Agility Coach at Insight Digital Innovation (LinkedIn Profile)
- Licensed Lean Change Management Facilitator
- Authorized ICAgile Instructor
- Licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator
- Professional Scrum Master III
About Insight Digital Innovation
Insight Digital Innovation is a global technology company committed to helping clients innovate smarter so they can create digital experiences that drive differentiation and loyalty. Our Agile transformation services team can help you adopt an Agile framework to improve how your organization delivers, develops, and approaches products and services.
For More Information
If you have further questions or want to inquire about private and/or on-site classes, coaching, or group discounts, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.