Digital CredentialsWe live in an age where knowledge is easily accessible. What will separate you from your peers is applying what you've learned.
Categories of Badges
Red badges are only available to licensed Lean Change Agent Facilitators. Badges issues are determined through public and private workshop ratings, number of workshops run, and years of service.
Brand Ambassador Badges
Yellow badges are awarded to people who contribute to advancing Lean Change Management by speaking at conferences, hosting meetups and more. Anyone can earn brand ambassador badges.
Licensed Facilitator Badges
Licensed Lean Change Agent Facilitator
In order to qualify, you must attend a 2-day Lean Change Agent workshop and have experience with running experiential training sessions. We don’t publish specific criteria because each applicant is unique and we review each application before deciding who is approved.
Licensed Lean Change Agent Facilitator – Silver
- more than 1-year enrollment in the facilitator program
- facilitated a minimum of 10 workshops
- a minimum rating of 8.0/10 with an average of 5 evaluations per workshop
Licensed Lean Change Agent Facilitator – Gold
- Facilitated at least 20 workshops
- 3 or more years experience as a Lean Change Agent Facilitator
- A minimum rating of 8/10 with an average of 6 or more evaluations per workshop (public and/or private)
Apply for a Brand Ambassador Badge
Lean Change Management Community Builder
- hosted a minimum of 5 meetups
- provide evidence of social media presence (meetup.com, facebook pages, etc)
- evidence of ongoing support for change agents
- meet-ups and social presences are active and vibrant!
Lean Change Management Supporter
We believe in co-creation, and feedback from people helps shapes our direction. This badge is awarded to those who’ve completed surveys or otherwise gave their time to give feedback and input into new ideas for the community.
- participate in official Lean Change Management Association surveys, polls and online chats
Lean Change Management Community Member
Available November 2018.
Apply for a Brand Practitioner Badge
Lean Change Agent Seeker
Lean Change Agent Storyteller
- validation from at least 3 other people involved in the change (ideally people who were affected, whether or not they supported the change doesn’t matter…even testimonials from skeptics will work!)
- must have used one practise or idea from Lean Change Management (extra credit is given if you tweaked the practises for your context!)
- appear on the Modern Change podcast to answer questions about your story!
In your story please include:
- brief reason about why the change came to be
- what the change was about (agile transformation? digital transformation? new tool? re-org?)
- what worked well
- what didn’t work well
- challenges and how you overcame them
Why Digital Credentials?
There are plenty of change frameworks, methods, and tools out there. Regardless of what your favourite approach is, change only happens when we take action. We live in a world where access to knowledge is easier than ever, and and while knowledge will always be somewhat important, today’s past-paced business world values action and creative problem solving.
Lean Change Management does not issue certifications. Workshop attendees get a Certificate of Completion and the more you experiment with what you learned at a workshop, the more badges you can earn!
How will the badges work?
Really? A badge for reading a book?
Sure! Think about it. Some training companies CERTIFY you after sitting in a class for 2 days without even taking a test. Remember, knowledge is largely free in today’s world, why shouldn’t you be rewarded for learning from a book? The difference is, you’ll receive a knowledge-based badge, you still need to use the ideas in the wild to get an application-based badge!
Are these the only badges available?
Right now, yes. Our digital credential program is in its infancy. There are 4 facilitator badges available, but since they’re only available to facilitators, they are issued automatically. Get on our mailing list and you’ll get notified when we add more.