- how did you get started with your change canvases?
- how did people react to formalizing change management for the first time?
- how deep did you go while exploring who was affected?
- has IT change gotten easier because we’re used to software changing all the time?
- how did operational readiness happen?
- how did visualizing the change help?
- what outcomes did you get, and what were the lessons learned?
In October 2015 Jill Forbes from National Leasing reached out about getting some help with using a change canvas in her organization. About a year later she wrote a story about what had happened so far. This week’s podcast, and video chat, closed the chapter of the book! Jill and I explore: