- what is sociocracy, and what are the 3 structures of sociocracy?
- why are organizations choosing sociocracy?
- do organizations see sociocracy as a process or an intentional shift in culture?
- are some organizations predisposed to this way of working?
- challenges organizations have with sociocracy and how they overcome them.
- the importance of psychological safety
- what do people who don’t like sociocracy do? Do they opt-out? Do they eventually come around?
We underestimate the importance of psychological safety, and meaningful conversations when it comes to running our organizations. In this episode, Jerry Koch-Gonzalez explains the 3 structures of sociocracy, why organizations are choosing it, how they’re getting stuck, and what’s getting them past those sticking points. Our topics include: