- how Agile Uprising came to be
- how the ‘take agile back’ movement compares to the original agile movement
- is change resistance a thing?
- becoming too attached to the change as a change agent
- focusing on meaningful change over models and process
In 2001, the Agile Manifesto was created and along with it, a movement for a better way to build software. Since then over 40 methods, tools, frameworks and more have been created as the software world learned that 4 values and 12 principles alone were not enough. 16 years later, and some feel that we need to take Agile back from the bureaucratic organizations. For every movement, there is a counter-movement and this week’s podcast features Ryan Lockard of Agile Uprising. Our topics include: